Please start collecting your pop-top tabs and saving them for the Ronald McDonald House! Trying to have a small drive, I got a charity game organized April 21st at Burton to raise money for St. Jude, but also a drive totcollect as many of these tabs before then. As of right now its just Burton, but I'm attempting to get other surrounding schools and possibly businesses to participate. Just got the date and everything together, so this coming week I'm going to be going everywhere possible to try to get as many as I can involved. This is a legitimate event, so please spread the word around to your family and friends or whoever...and on that day bring them to Burton or if that's not possible, I can have it arranged to be picked up somewhere. I'm hoping to at least have all the county schools involved so you could possibly drop them off there. A really simple thing that goes a long way for a good cause...so please!


If you have any questions call or text me( Matt Skeens) at 276-395-4632.